Operations Analyst (22-03)
Canpotex is hiring an Operations Analyst (22-03) to join the Operations team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is currently undertaking several exciting initiatives focused on people, processes, and technology with an upcoming relocation of our head office within Saskatoon and accompanying a shift to a Hybrid Work Model.
What you will do:
• Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Operations, you collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to realize operational opportunities with urgency.
• Efficiently gather and analyze data, provide recommendations and assist in implementing operations solutions to support our core organizational functions and business processes.
• Proactively use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance the full cycle operations process.
• Assemble data, analyze performance, identify problems, and develop recommendations which support international operations.
• Collaborate with the Operations team to help identify opportunities to create cost-effective business process and reduce time to completion.
• Assist in the planning and implementing of supply chain optimization projects.
• Track key performance indicators and report on performance.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science, Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Minimum three to five years of relevant work experience in logistics, supply chain processes and/or business analysis.
• A strong knowledge to understand technical operational requirement and integrate big picture strategies.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Who you are:
• Demonstrated ability to quickly and efficiently synthesize information.
• Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships.
• Ability to foster a culture of innovation by identifying problematic areas, defining root problems, and providing solutions to optimize operations.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills at both a technical and user-friendly level.
• Meticulous attention to detail, organizational ability, and effective time-management skills.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by February 08, 2022.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.
More search results
School District 41
Shipping and Logistics Supervisor
The Agency by Workland
Director of Distribution
(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Operat…
(CAN) Distribution Centre Team Associate - Voice …