Manager, Supply Chain
Connecting you to Opportunity
Viterra is seeking a Manager, Supply Chain at Head Office located in Regina. The successful candidate will be accountable to lead the development and management of supply chain strategies to support Viterra’s overall corporate goals.
- Develop supply chain strategy that supports and meets company strategic goals, annual business plans and internal customer expectations.
- Manage supplier relationships and the infrastructure, organization, technology and processes that support the procurement of goods and services in order to achieve productivity gains and performance improvements.
- Negotiate and establish national supply agreements to ensure the business is able to access agreements for their purchasing needs.
- Manage the negotiation of lease/finance or purchase agreements for fleet vehicles and other purchasing requirements, consistent with capital and other business requirements of the organization.
- Develop and implement technology solutions to drive effective contract management and other efficiencies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of purchasing and inventory control methods and procedures.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Well developed negotiation skills and abilities.
- Computer competent with demonstrated ability in the use of corporate ERP, spreadsheets, databases, communication and word processing software applications.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible purchasing experience, including management level experience.
- Post secondary degree in Business Administration or Commerce and designation as a Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) or Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP).
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
Guided by our values of integrity, trust and respect, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we serve. We encourage all members of the designated groups; aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team. Viterra strives to provide a safe and respectful work environment free of discrimination and harassment and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes.